Stop-Over Qatar – 02 Nights & 03 Days Package
Memorable Doha experience!
Trip Duration: 03 days.
Grade: Holiday visit.
Accommodation: 02 nights’ stay on hotel.
- City tour of Doha
- Skyscraper City
- Souq Waqif
- National Museum of Qatar
Tour Package Include:
- Accommodation on double sharing basis at mentioned hotels.
- Meal Plan: Breakfast only
- Half Day sightseeing with English speaking guide
- Monument entry fee at NMoQ
- Mineral Water on board
- Transfers as per itinerary by chauffeur driven air conditioned Vehicle.
- Assistance at Airport
Tour Package Does Not Include:
- Camera fees & activity charges other than those listed in the itinerary inclusions
- Expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, telephones, tipping etc.
- International/Domestic flight charges and Visa/Insurance charges, if any
- Any other items not covered under inclusions
Payment and Cancelation Policies
- 50% – On Confirmation of Tour
- 50% – 30 Days Prior to Arrival
- Between 45 – 30days Prior to Arrival 50% of the total cost of the tour
- Between 29-15 Days to Arrival 25% of the total cost of the tour
- Within 14 days to Arrival 100% of the total cost of the tour
DepartureHamad International Airport
Day 1: Arrival at Hamad International Airport
On arrival meet with our representative and then travel to the hotel (standard check-in time 1500hrs) and check-in. It’s rare to see a great city in the making these days, but here's your chance as you cruise through Doha, which is threatening to eclipse Dubai as the Gulf's most dynamic city. You will stay overnight at the hotel (Bed and Breakfast)
Day 2: Doha: Half Day Sightseeing
Have breakfast and proceed on a guided sightseeing tour to enjoy some of the best highlights of the country. Star your day with Souq Waqif (Doha's Lively Traditional Market) an authentic taste of traditional commerce, architecture and culture. The maze of small shops offers a dazzling array of Middle Eastern merchandise from spices and seasonal delicacies such as fresh dates and nuts, to perfumes, ornate jewellery, clothing, handicrafts and a treasure trove of souvenir bargains. You can also see the Falcons, Horses and the Camels in the Souq. Enjoy the stately skyline of the country while we drive you through the West Bay area and also the Pearl. This trip takes you on a 15-minute walking tour of the grand Katara Cultural Village. It is therefore an ideal pick for keen tourists visiting the country for a short stay. Conclude tour by visiting the National Museum of Qatar, it gives voice to the unique story of Qatar and its people from earliest times to the present day and onwards towards its future. Organized in three “chapters” — Beginnings, Life in Qatar, and The Modern History of Qatar, each theme is presented across eleven highly individual galleries. Spread over 1.5km, visitors journey through an exciting mix of all-encompassing environments and compelling storytelling that will engage all the senses. Tour ends with a transfer back to the hotel. (Bed and Breakfast)Highlights of the tour:
- National Museum of Qatar.
- Drive through the Corniche street
- Walking tour of the Katara Cultural Village
- Drive through the skyscrapers of West Bay area
- Drive through the Pearl, Qatar along with a short photo-stop
- Quick peek into the gorgeous old alleys of Souq Waqif
Day 3: Doha - Hamad International Airport (15 Kms/ 45 Mins)
Breakfast and check-out. Tour ends with a departure transfer to Hamad International Airport.